Sunday 30 January 2011

Akiyuki Shinbo

Personally, I don't know a whole lot of shows by this director so I took the time to go and watch a few episodes of his shows. My first impression is that his style is extremely unique and the follow through with his comedic stylings is impressive. I gotta say the selection of shows he has is amazing.

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Bakemonogatari, and Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru (pictured) are a few of his animes that I've enjoyed (the last one is fairly new I think). I recommend these by the way; they're extremely creative and wow funny at times. The timing of jokes, the delivery of serious moments and the voice acting in these animes have been top notch at times and really adds to the believability of the events.

Unfortunately, I'm not incredibly wordy on this subject but more than likely, I'll return back to this post when I figure out more about this director. Thanks for telling me about him and please comment with more topics you'd want me to talk about! (If not, I'm sure I'll figure something out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment